Monday, December 29, 2008

Introduction to Tales of the Table

Greetings,
I have created this blog as a place for my self to Journal the Pen and Paper Role-playing games that I participate in and/or Run. The idea is to exercise the less technical side of my brain and write in a more free form manner than my other blog: Npc-a-Day .

Currenly I participate in the following games:
3.5 D&D Greyhawk D&D classics as a player: Bob Arby is the Character's Name
Gurps 3 rendition of Mass Effect as a player: I play Kaidan Alenko.
D&D 4 Edition as the DM: This game has not started yet, though we are currenly conducting a world building exercise using the Dawn of Worlds rules with slight modifications.

I also will use this blog as an occasional test form for posts for my other Gaming Blog: Npc-a-Day which I may or may not delete prior to moving them to Npc-a-Day.

I currently have no plans to advertise this blog beyond my group, though you never know.

Given that I game only on Thursdays with a group made up of largely older (mostly 30's+) working professionals, the updates will be scattered and occasional due to skipping and canceled Sessions.

Hopefully what I write is worth your time.

Thanks,
Snorkey

No comments:

Post a Comment