Friday, January 16, 2009

Mass Effect Play: Notes

Play started at around 7:30 and ended a little after 10 pm.

I transcribed, with embellishments, this from five and ½ pages of hand written notes taken during the session. I do not think that I have written 5 pages out long hand (or any hand) in one sitting in more than a decade and a half.

There were a number of jokes about mushrooms and pizza and such (fungus creatures and all). Overall the game stayed on topic and the atmosphere was peaceful and focused. Two players were out tonight.

Also I typed this up in a little over 1 ½ hours immediate after the game. I now need to go back and clean up all the red lines of death (spelling errors) and the few green lines (syntax errors). I did open up the Mass Effect Wiki to get correct name spellings.

Editing and corrections took another hour.

Slicing and Dicing it into blog posts took about 30 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment